||The shows take place at Flowers Crossroads in Clayton,
the Harris Teeter anchored retail village. The most
popular bands in beach music will perform in front of as
much as 2000+ crowds one Sunday a month in April,
May, September and October. In addition to great music,
vendors are present selling delicious food, beer and wine.
Concert T-shirts will be on sale for $12 and Flowers
Plantation hats will be on sale for $8.
$2 Water Bottles
Food Vendors Include:
La Cucina Italiana
Country Folks Creamery
Beer, Wine, and Water will also be available for purchase
at the Beer and Wine Hut!
View Photos from our April 12 Concert with The Embers
View concert photos from previous concerts
Interested in 2015 Sponsorship?
Email email@example.com to get more information about sponsorship opportunities for the 2015 season.
- No concealed weapons
- No outside alcohol or coolers
- No backpacks or large bags
- No pets allowed except service animals
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- No smoking allowed in the designated concert area
- Last call for alcohol 30 minutes prior to end of concert
- ID Bracelet required for alcohol; available at ID Stations located at entrance
Map and Directions