||With the extremely successful inaugural season of our
Concerts at the Crossroads, we have now introduced
our 2015 concert line-up. The shows take place at
Flowers Crossroads in Clayton, the Harris Teeter
anchored retail village. The most popular bands in
beach music will perform in front of as much as 2000+
crowds one Sunday a month in April, May, September
and October. In addition to great music, vendors are
present selling delicious food, beer and wine.
2015 Concerts at the Crossroads Line-up
Learn more about our bands
View concert photos from previous concerts
Interested in 2015 Sponsorship?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about sponsorship opportunities for the 2015 season.
- No concealed weapons
- No outside alcohol or coolers
- No backpacks or large bags
- No pets allowed except service animals
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- No smoking allowed in the designated concert area
- Last call for alcohol 30 minutes prior to end of concert
- ID Bracelet required for alcohol; available at ID Stations located at entrance
Map and Directions